Saturday, July 14, 2012

P.S I LOVE YOU

Well, I have been a little busy bee lately. My brain has been exploding with creativeness again. So I decided to start my very own online business. The name is P.S. I LOVE YOU Mailboxes. The reason I decided to do this is because I made some for my girls and personalized them around their personalities. I had my husband attatch them to their walls in their bedrooms and now they have their very own mailboxes. I love this idea because it adds a little something to their room decore and it has made them smile. Why? Because I place little notes and small surprises like gum, small toys,ect in them. I love when they smile and let me know when they recieved their "mail." I just feel with modern technology and nothing is tangible anymore that we need to stop and take a moment for the little things that mean the most. We need to hold on to these little notes from mom or day saying that we love you and proud of you. Not that we need a mailbox for those things but what I am trying to say is that we do need to make it a point to slow down and take a second to let people know we care, especially our children. It takes a second for me to write a note to place in their mailbox but seeing their smile is sometimg I know I created and will keep. And those notes will mean even more to them as they grow.
So after seeing all of this and knowing what a cute idea it was, I decided to go the extra step and take a risk with this online business. And Boy, is it hard to create a website! UGH! But I am learning as I go and tweaking it here and there. I loaded up a few of the themes and some examples of some mailboxes already made including the Birthday box and my favorite....Beachy Box. Who doesnt love the beach right? And great for those sea shell collectors. Mailboxes just arent for outdoor use anymore. My website is WWW.PSILOVEYOUMAILBOXES.COM 

I am still loading some things up and it is a process so if you do not see the theme you would loke, feel free to contact me anytime. These make great gifts for birthdays,wedding,baby shower and I have the Military welcome home box at a freat discount. I honor and appreciate all military and their families. I have many family members that I love who fight or faught for our freedom including my husband who is a veteran and I appreciate them all for being selfless.

I thought these would make great personalized gifts and card holder for special occassions and then kept as great keepsakes. You can be as creative as you want and contact me with whatever is flowing through your mmind with your mailbox theme. I would love to create a one of a kind Mailbox for you. All are 100% guarenteed or money back. So Be more thoughtful and no more gift cards. Give something I bet someone never recieved before or make a great storage place for your kids room. Take a look at my website for more ideas. Also let me know what you think??


Hope everyone has a great day! Until next blog........





No comments:

Post a Comment