Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Photos and such

My creative juices were flowing today and di d some picture editing. I have always loved photography and started off with studio work but have taken my talent outside the studio into nature. There are so many more things we can do outside with photography. I love landscapes, the beach, sunsets, children in natural states....its endless and much more fun!
I leave in 3 days to go back to SC and I do miss my home away from home. I have some great family and friends there. I do miss everyone here too though. But the Snow and I just do not get along at all!!
My birthday is saturday and we are having an awesome huge family get together that day at the park. I am excited however, it is calling for rain....UGH!! That will suck. But what can you do??? Can't ask the rain to stop for me right???
The hubby is flying into cleveland tomorrow night. Miss him a ton. Then we will be staying at the Great Wolf Lodge so that we can have some family quality time  to spend together. The girls will love the HUGE water park and arcade there. And of course so will we...haha.We are kids at heart!
Still have not seen my sister....she apparently got so sunburned she blistered last week. I wonder where her sunscreen was....the boys got it bad too....SMH!!!
But maybe she will feel better by saturday and I can see her atleast once this year. Will be a while before I will come back here and she never travels with the boys.
Check out my Pics I posted....let me know what you think! This one is me and my hubby Holding hands..........
Have a great rest of the week you all and cross fingers for no rain sat...atleast from 1 to 6??? LOL:)

No comments:

Post a Comment