Friday, June 22, 2012

My Crazy sister and her son

So I have been on vacay here in Ohio for about 2 weeks and one more to go. I missed my family since I moved to SC. I am away from my hubby and he misses me terribly but will be here on the 28th and will drive us back safe and sound to my home away from home. But I haven't seen my sister yet. She has always been a little crazy. Her son is possessed by a demon for sure (no exaggeration) there is something wrong with him. He was diagnosed at age 5 or 6 (now10) with ADHA and bi-polar. However I think it is something else because no medicines they have ever given him seems to help long term. I know she goes through alot with him but you think she could drive an hour to come see me since I have driven 13 hours with my 3 girls, my 13 year old nephew and my beach blond other crazy sister who proceeds to try to get every trucker on the road to honk at her. But I made it here with a xanax and some caffeine. I told my sister, the one that lives here in Ohio that we are at my aunts and I  have been driving alot lately and it would be nice if you could come see me here where its relaxing and lots of room. She says she has no money for gas because she spent it all fixing her hair that she turned orange. I understand and I would want to fix it to. The thing is, is that she cant leave her hair one color for more than 2 weeks and it will one day fall out!!! I love this girl but honestly I am not sure where her priorities are. I try to help her but I think she is in this alternate universe because she doesn't like the reality of her life. I could write a whole book on this girl. In fact?????hmmmm??? Anyway, I miss her and she hasn't came to not one of the family functions including our little cousins grad party. WTH! I told her I would give her gas money to come here and to be honest you cant take her kids anywhere, especially the one who is possessed. Honestly, my last visit involved him being carried out by my husband because he was making crude remarks to the waitress (remember, he is 10) and swearing like a sailor. It was so embarrassing. I would go to her house but she is the worse housekeeper and last time she wouldn't even let me use her bathroom it was so bad. She doesn't work but the weekends at night (at my aunts bar) so I am not sure why she cant get her butt over here. And something tells me I am going to be the bad guy. Well, Hopefully she can make it to the picnic to celebrate the June birthdays on the 30th. Its basically an annual thing because we have so many June birthdays so we celebrate them all at the end of the month. This year it is actually the day of my birthday and it would be nice to see her. Besides, there are no waitresses at the park so it should be fine.....I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment